My Little Pocketbooks: Why I Love Wednesdays # 4   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Why I Love Wednesdays # 4



Alexis from Reflections of a Bookaholic started a Wednesday Meme called Why I Love Wednesday. Hop on over to Alexis' blog and join in the fun. 

The topic this Wednesday is...Book Worlds
 I would love love love ...love to live forever in the world of Harry Potter (Book 1).  
Could you image living in a world were we get to spend four years at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry?  Taking classes in Transfiguration, Divination, Potions and Charms.  That would be too cool!  School was interesting (more socially interesting for me) but Hogwarts would be the best.  
Even the food in the book was so appetizing.  I would love to try Butter Beer and Pumpkin Juice and of course all the Magical Sweets.  (My mouth is watering right now as I am thinking about it.)
Opps!  I forgot to mention the coolest of them all. TRANSPORTATION!  Flying around on a broom stick would be great but I think I would get a little upset about my hair getting messed up all the time.  So there is the Floo Network from fireplace to fireplace. And no burns!  I can do that!!
I would like to give a big shout out to Wikipedia for helping me with this blog post.  Your amazing and I would have not remembered all the wonderfulness of Harry Potter without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment