My Little Pocketbooks: TGIF #5 ~ Book Blogger Pride~   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Friday, February 17, 2012

TGIF #5 ~ Book Blogger Pride~

I decided to join a weekly meme called TGIF.  I kept seeing the button on top on so many sites, so I wanted to join in too.
This feature is for Fridays to re-cap the week's posts and to answer the proposed question from Ginger at GReads.  Check her out and join in the fun!



This Friday's Question
What do you take pride in when it comes to blogging?

My Answer
Since I just started this blog a month ago, I have falling in love with the book blogging community as a whole.  There is a great sense of family through books and blogging created in this section of cyber space.  I have found new friends, great people will o help, and most of all great reviews of books I would have never thought of reading until it was introduced to me. 
I love the community!  And I take much pride in belonging to it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment