My Little Pocketbooks: Halloween Edition of Book Blogger Hop: Scary Kids Book   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Friday, October 2, 2015

Halloween Edition of Book Blogger Hop: Scary Kids Book

Happy Friday everyone. 
Happy Friday everyone. I hope you all had a great and productive week.  As you can see from the change in meme image we are going to talk about scary, Halloween theme books and things this month. 

What is Book Blogger Hop all about?
Each week the host at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted writer will prompt a new topic submit by a blogger and everyone can join in with their answers. You should join us! It's quite fun!  No really it is!

This Weeks Topic/Question

October 2rd - 8th:  Halloween Edition: You're volunteering to read a book to a group of young children at a library. What scary themed book for kids would you read to them?

My Answer

I never read scary kid books because everything use to scare me as a kid.  But I heard the R.L.Stine Goosebump series was really good for the age group.
So I would pick one of those books.  The covers seem to be really scary to me as an adult right now.  I don't know if I could handle reading it.  LOL!  But kids now adays..nothing scares them.  LOL!
Click the cover.

Trick or Trap (Goosebumps Most Wanted Special Edition #3)  
 The infamous, Most Wanted Goosebumps characters are out on the loose and after you. Just in time for Halloween, a super special edition!
It's Halloween and that means time for trick-or-treating. And scary parties. But this year things are taking a turn for the terrifying. Scott and Amanda throw a bash at an old haunted house. There won't be any treats, only traps. Traps for a few bullies that are always bugging them at school. What could possibly go wrong? How about a haunted house with a mind of its own? A house that would rather play its own tricks and set its own traps..

 What about you?

What scary themed book for kids would you read to them?

No comments:

Post a Comment