My Little Pocketbooks: Bloggiesta Is Coming!   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Bloggiesta Is Coming!

You know what's coming up?
BLOGGIESTA!!!
This year I am going to try and keep my To-Do list simple and just focus on the basics.  I am not going to work on both blogs.  I am going to focus on this one only for now because I feel like I have the most work to do here.  

Some of you may be wondering what exactly is Bloggiesta and/or when is it?

In short, Bloggiesta is a blogging marathon revolving around ticking off those items on your to-do list and improving your blog while in the good company of other awesome bloggers doing the same thing. Our awesome mascot Pedro (Plan. Edit. Develop. Review. Organize) is ready to break out the nachos, enchiladas, drinks, mariachi music and whack a pinata or two! It’s nothing short of an awesome fiesta! - Bloggiesta Website

To Do List

1.  Post and Schedule at least one week of post.  (7 - 10 post)
2.  Visit everyone on my blog list and leave comments again.
3.  Update Challenge page.
4.  Update Goodreads Reviews. (If time and sanity permit)

Are you going us this Bloggiesta?  What are you going to work on?

No comments:

Post a Comment