So sorry I haven't been around in awhile but I have my plate over following with stuff. Let me see since my last real blog post in June I have ....
- Returned from BEA15 (I got to see New York this time and I didn't spend as much time at the Javits Center)
- Had my 43rd birthday
- Read as of today 23 books that are awaiting a review
- Started working at a new job
- Started online classes at UCLA (I'm a student again for the first time in 20 yrs.)
- Started taking a second belly dance class (Mondays and Tuesdays)
- Welcomed a new niece to the family (Her name is Finnly)
- Hosted 3 book club meetings
As you can see there are a few things going on in my life and for some reason reviewing and blogging fell off a bit. But I promise you that is going to change. At least I have a week off before finals and starting the next quarter of classes. I am going to take off from belly dance class this week to get a few reviews done. I hope. LOL!
But I have missed you all and I will try to come by and pay a visit to all soon too. What have you all been up to?