My Little Pocketbooks: June 2015 Reading Queue   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

June 2015 Reading Queue

Reading Queue is a meme hosted by Book Tasty and Books: A True Story.
Welcome to the Reading Queue.
Hey there everyone! Last month I was not planning on reading more than two books but low and behold I surprised myself and read more than two. Check out my reading queue for this month and see how I did last month. Nothing over the top now because I am taking classes online and there is tons to do. This month I am going to aim a bit higher and add more than two books to my queue for June.
What is the reading queue all about?
Reading Queue is a monthly meme where you share what books you plan to read for the month. You can hop to other blogs and see what others are reading and maybe find someone reading the same thing as you! Or you can ask for people to vote on what you should read next if you can’t decide.
So here is what I have lined up for the month of June. (Click the covers to go to the books Amazon page.)

Book Club Book of the Month


IPPY award-winning Sex Still Spoken Here is not just a steamy, eclectic mix of hot stories, it's also an inspiring call to action, staking another fierce claim on importance of voicing the erotic. The Erotic Reading Circle--held monthly since 2006 at San Francisco's Center for Sex & Culture--is a community where writers put words to our complex desires and longings, and in which our erotic stories are celebrated and honored, not dismissed. This collection is culled from that Circle, representing the many writers who've dared to wrestle with the erotic muse.

Audiobooks

Graphic Novel

Still Reading

Inferno by Dan Brown (audiobook)
Wrapped in Rainbows by Valerie Boyd (paperback)

Completed Last Month

The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency by Alexander McCall Smith (review coming soon)
The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown (review coming soon)
Fifty Shades Darker by E.L. James (review coming soon)
The Emperor's Soul by Brandon Sanderson (review coming soon)
If I'm Dead (Rachel Knight, #1.6) by Marcia Clark (review coming soon)
Trouble in Paradise (Rachel Knight, #2.5) by Marcia Clark (review coming soon)

What do you have on your reading queue for this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment