My Little Pocketbooks: Sunday Delight: My Plate is Fullll!   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Sunday Delight: My Plate is Fullll!

Happy Sunday Everyone!
It has been awhile since I have done a Sunday Delight.  I have started a new project of learning Movie Magic Budgeting software (online) and it has taken me completely away from blogging.  And you know if it was not for audiobooks and my commute I would not even have time for finishing a book at all.  I am adding BEA15 to my plate as well.  Thank God, Monday is a holiday because I am going to wash and pack and get a million things done on Monday.  Tuesday I am going to work, going to get my hair done then off to the airport for my red-eye flight to NYC.  I am too busy to get excited!  Did I mention I am doing a class with a homework assignment due on Tuesday?  My plate is FULL!  So today I have set my timer for one hour and I am going to blog only for ONE SOLID HOUR!  
What are you up to?

Here and Now

Time: 9:36 am (Saturday)
Drinking:  Green Tea with Lemon and Honey (My blogging drink of choice)
Eating: I might make a bowl of cereal later
 Listening To: Bill Withers Radio on Pandora
Watching: TLC's Flea Market Flip.  I love this show!

My Bookish Stuff

Reading: The Emperor's Soul by Brandon Sanderson (I started this book during the Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon then but it down.  One day next month I will finish it)
 Listening To: If I'm Dead (Rachel Knight, #1.6) by Marcia Clark
 Next Read: Inferno by Dan Brown
Newest Review: The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman

New Additions to My Bookshelf

   

My Favorite Blog Post from Me

I will pass on this one this week because I haven't been keeping up with my blog post.

 Favorite Book Blogging Events and Links

Here are a few things I ran across this week from other book bloggers and just around the blogiverse.  Click on the buttons to check out the events as well.
 
Get your free audiobooks this summer from Audiobooksync.com 

My Heart Hearts Books is hosting a giveaway right now called "2015 Summer Reads May Giveaway"

It Starts at Midnight is having a great giveaway.  Enter here because you only have 7 days left.

Literary Meanderings wants to talk about the TBR Jar: Picking the Next Book.
 
If you want to go to BEA15 for the first time check out the helpful Irish Banana.  She is a BEA pro and her tips helped me my first time.

Books of Amber posted about Books That Should be Adapted: pt. 2

Check out Hot Listens 2015 Audie Winner Predictions (Romance).  I haven't listen to any of them (yet).

What interesting blog have you read this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment