My Little Pocketbooks: Sunday Delight: Mommy-O Day!   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Sunday Delight: Mommy-O Day!

Happy Sunday and Happy Mother's Day to you!
This Sunday Delight is a going to have a bit of everything in it since I haven't done one in a few weeks.  Or maybe it's been a month.  WOW!  Time has flown past.  

First let me start by saying 
Happy Mother's Day to my "Mommy-O".  Love you to bits and pieces (from you favorite kid!)

Here and Now

Time: 11:27 am (Saturday)
Drinking:  Green Tea with Lemon and Honey (My blogging drink of choice)
Eating: Nothing
 Listening To: Gospel Radio on Pandora
Watching:   I caught the last hour of the last episode Sunday and now I want to watch it from the beginning.  I am going to get the whole series of The Bible soon.  I think I will try and see as much of it as I can in two sittings. 
http://www.bibleseries.tv/

My Bookish Stuff

Reading: The Emperor's Soul by Brandon Sanderson
 Listening To: The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown (almost done)
 Next Read: The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency by Alexander Smith McCall
Newest Review: Brown Girl Dreaming by Jaqueline Woodson 

  Favorite Blog Post from Me

POC and Poetry
UPCOMING POC TOPICS
May 14: POC Books on My Shelf Right Now
May 28: POC Book Covers I Love

Favorite Book Blogging Events and Links

Here are a few things I ran across this week from other book bloggers and just around the blogiverse.  Click on the buttons to check out the events as well.

Aly from My Heart Hearts Books is hosting The 2015 Summer Reads Challenge and yes there will be prizes too.  Click the button below to go to the site and sign up.

The Page Sage wrote an interesting Open Letter to YA Authors about Sex.  Yes!  Sex! Interesting thoughts on Sex in YA.

Mocha Girls Read book club is doing a 30 Day Book Challenge.  It's easy and fun!  Join in!

Sharing Inspired Kreations has a few great book discussion topics.  Here is one of them..."What if Books Didn't Have Covers?"  I would have a hard time picking books to read.  That's for sure!  

Guiltless Reading is showing off Bookmarkers on Mondays.  What a great idea?  Do you have a bookmarker you want to show off?  Link up!  I have some pretty generic book makers.  But now I am thinking about buying a few cool ones. 

YA Romantics asks you "What Do You Think? Is Everything in YA a Remix or is it Groundhogs Day?" I have been thinking the same thing.

Sign Ups Are Open
http://lmdqueen.blogspot.com/2015/04/meg-readers-2015.html

Giveaways Going On
http://www.wishfulendings.com/2015/05/childrens-book-week-giveaway-hop.html


What new and interesting blog post have you run across this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment