My Little Pocketbooks: Write On Review-a-Thon: Wrap Up for April 2015   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Write On Review-a-Thon: Wrap Up for April 2015

 
Oh man!  This did not go as I had planned.  Not at all!!
FAIL!
I was planning on completing the following reviews:
1.  Lowlands
2.  When the Emperor was Divine
3.  Paper Towns
4.  The Ocean at the End of the Lane
5. Insurgent 
But I ended up completing 
NOTHING! AT! ALL!
What the? ? ?
I have no answers 
None!  So to pay penance I am going to complete a review a day for one week.  No matter what! 
Starting today, I am going to get The Lowlands written and scheduled no matter what.
Lord! I currently have 9 books to review and I am 30 pages from completing another book.  I have never had this many books sitting waiting for reviews.  LORD!  What have I done!!!!???

Am I the only one with reviews piling up?  How many do you have sitting staring at you right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment