My Little Pocketbooks: Write On Review-a-Thon: Goals for April 2015   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Write On Review-a-Thon: Goals for April 2015

Host: The Book Vixen
Since I have been doing the review-a-thons I have stopped writing reviews.  Not 100% stopped!  But I have been saving all of my review writing for this event.  I have ZERO motivation now that I have been rocking this event.  All of this months reviews were written during the last Write On Review-a-Thon.

So guess what? 
All the books I am going to write reviews for this weekend (hopefully on Friday and Sunday since the 24 hour read-a-thon is Saturday) are for May.  My goal is to get all of May's reviews done and June's reviews in draft form for the next Review-a-thon. 

Reviews to complete

1.  Lowlands
2.  When the Emperor was Divine
3.  Paper Towns
4.  The Ocean at the End of the Lane
5. Insurgent

If time and my patience permit

No Way Out (mini review)
Draft: Brown Girl Dreaming
 Draft: Fifty Shades Darker

How are you doing on reviews?  Got reviews to write?!  Join us for some #KICKASSMOTIVATION

No comments:

Post a Comment