My Little Pocketbooks: Write On Review-a-Thon #14: Goals   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Write On Review-a-Thon #14: Goals

http://www.thebookvixen.com/p/write-on-review-thon.html
Hosted by The Book Vixen

Guess what is coming up in 2 days?
#KICKASSMOTIVATION
It's time to sit down and write as many reviews as you can before your eyes cross.
Here is my growing goal list. Click the button above to join in on the motivation bloggish event.  You know you want to!!

Reviews to write and schedule
How the Garcia Girls Lost Their Accents - in draft now
El Deafo - in daft now
Tales of the Talented Tenth
Draft review for
The Misadventures of Awkward Black Girl  - in draft now
(may leave for the next review-a-thon because I don't own this book yet.)
Lily Blue, Blue Lily #3
(still listening to) 

Mini Reviews
Loogie
I'll Be Home For Christmas
Frida - in draft now
Where There is Smoke - in draft now

Yeah!  I know!
It's a ton.
March being the month of two read-a-thos caused all this mayhem.
And the month is not even over yet.  LOL! 

Are you joining this great event?  You know you should.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment