Hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer
I know! I know! I know!
I know I just posted I was jumping on the March Madness Read-a-thon but I forgot about this one and so the plan is a bit different now. I am going to do both! Yes! Two read-a-thons. One for just reading as much as I can and the other to read the pile of books here on my bookshelf. Yes! Just the books I own and nothing else.
- Link-up! This is open to everyone. If you do not have a blog then link your Facebook or Goodreads account.
- Make a Goals/updates/Results post (can be combined) On Goodreads create a folder for Take Control and share your intentions on your wall.
- Begins March 1st, 2015 and ends March 31, 2015 at midnight.
- Read/listen to books from your TBR pile .
- ALL books must have been published before March 2015.
- Post a review to Goodreads, your blog or Facebook then link it to the Rafflecopter for an entry. (mini review)
- You can combine events, challenges etc.
- No novellas for this one peeps
- The rafflecopter will only allow you to enter up to two books daily, so update as soon as you finish a book.
- Earn an extra entry for adding Take Control Button to your blog, or facebook (with link-back)
- Use hashtag #TakeControlTBR
- Twitter Party and read-a-thon will be announced to help you reach your goals.
- Rafflecopter will close on April 2, 2015 at midnight and a winner will be chosen within 72 hours. Open internationally as long as Book Depository/Amazon/ Barnes and Noble ship to you. Prize: New 2015 release valued at up to $20.00. I will do pre-orders as well. (may request eBook or Audible audio copy)
Wrapped in Rainbows (I will read about 1/2 of it, last years book club book)
Loogie (from BEA13? or BEA14)
Under Her Thumb (from BEA14)
How to Be an American Housewife (purchased 2 years ago)
Recipes for Adventure (from BEA13)
If I can get through half of this pile I will be happy about that.
There will be a weekend read-a-thon as well. Click the button to get more information. Gotta go now and read something since the read-a-thon(s) started today.