My Little Pocketbooks: Book Blogger Hop: Book Titles   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Friday, March 6, 2015

Book Blogger Hop: Book Titles

Happy Friday! 
And welcome to the Book Blogger Hop: March edition.  Can you believe we are in March already? WOW!  That was quick.
What is Book Blogger Hop all about?
Each week the host at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted writer will prompt a new topic submit by a blogger and everyone can join in with their answers. You should join us! It's quite fun!  No really it is!

This Weeks Topic/Question

March 6th - 12th - Do you think a book's title is important? (submitted by Elizabeth

My Answer

Yes! 
Yes! and 
Yes!
Some book titles are so far off base from the topic of the book that you keep looking at the cover to see what the heck the author was thinking.  But mostly book titles are like covers to me.  I will buy a book based on a good title and a great cover without even reading the synopsis.  Yes!  I have done that several times. The title gives me a direction in know that the book is about.  There are some title that are so incredibly long and drawn out that I think the author didn't know what they wanted to say.  When I see titles like that then I have an idea about the book. It will be long winded.  The author thinks they are getting paid by the word.  Those are few and far between in my bookish world. Thank God!  Mostly, the titles give me a guide and I love a great title on a book.  Some of them just scream "BUY ME!" and I do!

What Do You Think?


Do you think a book's title is important?

No comments:

Post a Comment