My Little Pocketbooks: Sunday Delight: After the Holidays   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Sunday Delight: After the Holidays

Happy Sunday Everyone!
I have shopped for gifts and I have wrapped gifts.  And can you believe I am only thinking about all the things I am going to do once the holidays are over.  I am so NOT ready for Christmas and New Years.  I wanted to be so much further ahead on my blog and on just basic stuff (house cleaning).  I just think my brain just wants to jump ahead and get on to the next thing.  
After the holidays, I usually make my person New Years resolutions and do a mini spring cleaning just so I have everything clean and clear for the new year.  
Am I the only one who has after holiday plans?  What do you do for after the holidays?
Oh! Wait let's talk bookish for a minute.

Here and Now

Time: 3:30 pm
Drinking: Green Tea with Lemon and Honey
Eating: Just had Christmas lunch/dinner at church
 Listening To: Nothing
Watching: Nothing

My Bookish Stuff

 Reading: Nothing
Listening To: Unholy Night by
 Next Read: Not sure yet but it will be something short (less than 200 pages)
Up Coming Review: Immortality by Kevin Bohacz

My Favorite Blog Post from Me

Top 10 Mind Blowing Books
Golden 2015 Pocketbooks
My 2014 DNF List
5 Winter Must Haves
Midwinter's Eve Giveaway Hop

Favorite Book Blogging Events and Links

Here are a few things I ran across this week from other book bloggers and just around the blogiverse.  Click on the buttons to check out the events as well.
Brona's Books is hosting A Christmas Carol Read-a-long.  There are few more days left so you jump in.  
From Angela @Angela's Anxius Life:  Author Behavior ...To Read or Not Read Their Books? 
Bout of Books is coming soon! And sign ups are open now.
Bout of Books 

Sign Ups are open here for Diversity on the Shelf 2015 Reading Challenge.  Click the button to join us.  There will be giveaways and get reads to be had by all.

What cool and interesting blog things have you run across this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment