My Little Pocketbooks: One of My 2014 Faves is on Sale for .99   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

One of My 2014 Faves is on Sale for .99

This morning I opened my email to an email from the Author of The Happy Wives Club.  If you haven't heard yet, this is one of my faves from 2014.  (Review here)

Dear Alysia, I'm so excited to share this with you!

It’s been almost a year since I released Happy Wives Club and it debuted on the USA Today and New York Times best sellers lists.  My nerves the day before it released were something I’d never experienced.  Being in business my entire life, everything was always black and white: P & L spreadsheets, HR decisions, etcetera.  Releasing the book was the first time I was sharing my heart, outside of the blog where it’s received by our community.  I was opening myself up for great criticism and a less than welcome reception.  It was a bit scary.  I’ll be the first to admit I didn’t sleep well the night before.
Then a couple days ago, I received notice from my publisher that they’d worked out a deal with Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Apple, Google Play and BookBub to reintroduce this book to the world at a crazy low rate: $.99.  Yes, you read that right, $.99!
Here’s the catch: the eBook is available at that price for two days only.  Today and tomorrow and then it’s gone.
If you have a Kindle, Nook, iBooks or Google Play, don’t delay in getting the Happy Wives Club eBook today.  It’s not been on sale the entire year it’s been out and I don’t know if it will go on sale again.
My publisher will be the first to tell you I’m not a very good salesperson.  I’m actually quite bad at it.  I love to give…but I’m not a huge fan of selling.  So I have nothing fancy or clever to say about this other than it’s a really good deal, and I put my heart and soul into this book, so if you haven’t had a chance to read it, today’s a great day to pick up your copy (links below and above).
With love and gratitude.  Until tomorrow…make it a great day!
Email Signature transparent

No comments:

Post a Comment