My Little Pocketbooks: Book Blogger Hop: Book Shop Love   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Friday, November 7, 2014

Book Blogger Hop: Book Shop Love

Happy Friday Everyone!
Wheww!  We made it through another week.  YEAH! US!
I haven't done this meme in forever (3 months) and I missed it.  I really did.  So I thought I would finish 2015 out with the Book Blogger Hop meme on Fridays again. 
What is Book Blogger Hop all about?
Each week the host at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted writer will prompt a new topic submit by a blogger and everyone can join in with their answers. You should join us! It's quite fun!  No really it is!

This Weeks Topic/Question

November 7th - 13th: Should book bloggers be doing more to support bookshops rather than just give links to Amazon or B&N as a place to buy the printed version of books they read? (submitted by Stephanie)

My Answer

I love the idea of book bloggers supporting indie bookshops.  In Los Angeles there use to be a ton of them.  Now there are a few here and there but most of them are very genre centered.
But I do think book bloggers should adopt an indie bookstore and support them on their blog.  Lord knows Amazon and Barnes & Nobles gets a ton of love (along with our money).
Here are a YELP link to a few of the indie bookstores left in Los Angeles.

What do you think?  Should book bloggers be doing more to support bookshops rather than just give links to Amazon or B&N as a place to buy the printed version of books they read?

No comments:

Post a Comment