My Little Pocketbooks: Blog Ahead Challenge: Goals & Progress (pt. 2)   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Blog Ahead Challenge: Goals & Progress (pt. 2)

The first week of Blog Ahead is Done and I am happy with my progress so far.  I have to say that this challenge is a really big help in getting myself inspired to blog more.  Right now I am just scheduling memes and the easy stuff.  Bigger blogger post are coming soon. 

Goals

Create a monthly posting calendar for November and December
Review as many books as possible (I have 10 reviews and 4 mini reviews to do)
Create and Schedule 30 post plus post as much as possible along the way.

Progress Week One

Calendars for November and December are DONE!
2 books have been reviewed and posted
2 reviews are in draft form
9 post for December are done and scheduled
Diversity on the Shelf Reading Challenge 2015 is scheduled for 12/13/14 (I just like the date)
Post for this week are almost done.

I am loving this blogging event oh so much!  
Yeah #TEAMPRODUCTIVE

No comments:

Post a Comment