My Little Pocketbooks: Sunday Delight: Easter Sunday   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Sunday Delight: Easter Sunday

Happy Easter Sunday! 
I am currently typing this post on Saturday afternoon because I will be at my parents house with a houseful of family members after church.  Easter for our family is like Thanksgiving and there is always tons of food and no matter what there is always more than enough.  

Here and Now

Time: 3:56pm
Drinking: Water
Eating: Nothing
Listening To: The Brand New Heavies radio on Pandora.com (I am a creature of some habits. LOL)
Watching: Nothing.

My Bookish Stuff

Reading: Still reading Wrapped in Rainbows.  (OMG! yes)
Listening To: The Wolves of Midwinter (Book#2) by Anne Rice
Next Read: I hope I am next in line at the library for Gods and Monsters (Book #3) by Laini Taylor Then I will have another series done and off my list.  :)

Up Coming Review: The Returned by Jason Mott
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17182421-the-returned?from_search=true

My Favorite Blog Post from Me

Favorite Book Blogging Events and Links

This section is all about the things I have found around the Internet that I thought you might be interested in too. Some are post from other bloggers, events they are hosting or just an interesting article I read.
So how was your bookish week?  Did you run across anything new and exciting in the blogiverse?

No comments:

Post a Comment