My Little Pocketbooks: Bloggiesta Spring 2014: My Progress (Day 2)   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Friday, March 28, 2014

Bloggiesta Spring 2014: My Progress (Day 2)

http://Bloggiesta.com
Yesterday I did really good and slacked today.  But there was a few things I did get done.  I checked out a few of the mini challenges and completed the ones that I really need to work on.  Tomorrow I think I will finish my to do list. Then that will leave Sunday for visiting other bloggers.
Mini-Challenges I Worked On
1.  Amanda Shofner: How to Tackle Google+ (@amshofner)
This is still a work in progress because I have two accounts that I am trying to merge into one.
2.  Rebecca from Love at First Book: Twitter List Tutorial (@RebeccaScags)
I made a Twitter list called Book Events.  And that is where BEA and RTConvention will go.
Click here to see my new Twitter list (Work in progress)
3.  Stacy from The Novel Life: Conferences and Blogging Classes (@thenovellife)
I did my list of events for the state of California.  Take a look.

Blogging Events from Mom Central Blog
Lifestyle Bloggers Conference
March 27-29, 2014
in Los Angeles, California
Big Traveling Potluck
April 25-27, 2014 in Temecula, California
Camp Blogaway
May 16–18, 2014 in Angelus Oaks, California
Alt Design Summit (Photography)
May 21-22, 2014 in Los Angeles, California
Digital CoLab Event
June 19-21, 2014 in San Diego, California
Type-A Bootcamp
July 12, 2014 at Disneyland - Anaheim, California
BlogHer '14
July 24-26, 2014 in San Jose, California
Blogging Concentrated
August 9, 2014 in San Francisco, California
Blogging Concentrated "2"
September 7, 2014 in Los Angeles, California
ShiftCon
October 2-4, 2014 in Los Angeles, California
TechMunch San Francisco
October 10

Bloggiesta Progress

- Visited and left comments on 20 blogs.
Mocha Girls Read website
1.  Add new Book of the Month to Widget
2.  Add new Newsletter to side bar and Newsletter page.
3.  Remove old read-a-long widget
4.  Remove old ads
5.  Prep May nomination and voting post 
 I also:
Updated the Wordpress Plug-ins

My Little Pocketbooks blog
1.  Update Widgets in the side bar
2.  Update Library and Challenge pages
3.  Create post for April's D.O.T.S. reading challenge
4.  Complete one week of post.
5.  Clean up Feedly by removing 100 out of 300 blogs.
6.  Visit other blogs.
7.  If time permits finish as many book reviews and mini reviews as possible.

It is not to late to join in.  Click the START banner above to go to the Bloggiesta website.
How are you doing on your Bloggiesta goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment