My Little Pocketbooks: Write On Review-a-Thon 2014: Goals   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Write On Review-a-Thon 2014: Goals

 
 Hosted by The Book Vixen

I have found another "A-Thon" to join up. I love "A-Thon" because the support and the motivation pushes me to get my goals accomplished. When it is all said and done, I feel like an elementary school girl with a gold star. This is my first time participating in this event and I love the idea so much.  I know I will need it again in December too!
So what is this "Write On Review -A-Thon" all about? 
The Write On review-a-thon is a monthly event created and hosted by Brianna at The Book Vixen. It’s 2 days dedicated to getting reviews done, whether you have one review to write or 30+. This edition of the review-a-thon takes place all day Friday, February 28th and Saturday, March 1st. Let’s get those reviews done!
So here are my (this time small) goals.  I know the next time this event rolls around the list will be much larger.  It kinda works out because I have to write at work on Friday and I have book club meeting on Saturday.  And you know how we ladies get when we start talking bookish.  LOL!

 Goals

1.  Complete quicky review of Lowcountry Spirit by Ann Hite
2.   I think I will be done with Guilt by Association by Marica Clark (if not I will start the review and get as much done as possible)
3.   Update my reviews to Goodreads as well.

See told you it will a short and sweet goal list?  Are you behind on a few reviews?  Are you going to join in as well?

No comments:

Post a Comment