My Little Pocketbooks: I'm Still Here   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Friday, November 29, 2013

I'm Still Here

Hi there everyone and Happy day after Thanksgiving.
I am still here trying to get back to blogging on a regular.  For some crazy reason my calendar is packed with things I need to do, want to do and have to do's and blogging is not on there.  I think it just got put to the side for a month (or two). I have so many blog post to do it's ridiculous.  I have to actually sit down for a minute to thin about all the books I have read and need to review. 

Mini Reviews to- do
The First by Jason Mott
The Choice by Jason Mott 
The Sparrow by Jason Mott
The Booktaker by Bill Pronzini
My Soul to Lose by Rachel Vincent
The Very Best Vampire Short Stories by M.R. James
Riding the Bullet by Stephen King

Reviews
Whodunnit? Murder on Mystery Island by Anthony E. Zuiker
Twelve Years a Slave by Solomon Northup
Parable of the Talents by Octavia E. Butler
The Wolf Gift by Anne Rice
The Good House by Tananarive Due
The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater

OMG!!  That is crazy!!  What Have I DDONNEEE!!!??
I am in a reading slum to and this has got to end.  
Reading Slum + Busy + Too Many Reviews to do = OVERWHELMED

OK!  Breathe!
I will get back to do this.  PROMISE!

No comments:

Post a Comment