My Little Pocketbooks: Book Blogger Hop: Favorite Genre & First Line Friday   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Friday, September 20, 2013

Book Blogger Hop: Favorite Genre & First Line Friday

 TGIF!!
Welcome everyone to another post of Book Blogger Hop (hosted by Coffee Addicted Writer).  Billy got a new blog design and button for this weekly meme.  Go to his blog and check out the nice layout he his sporting.  This meme is cool because you can post any day of the week.  That's right no pressure on getting your post up a specific day of the week.  Each week there will be a new topic submit by a blogger and everyone can join in with their answers.  You should join us!
  This weeks Topic/Question
September 20th - 26th: What is your favorite genre? List two of your favorite books in that genre. (submitted by Elizabeth)
My Answer
I like adult fiction mostly.  But blogging has opened my reading to include YA but my true love is a good stand alone adult fiction book.  It seems like a good stand alone adult novel is so rare with all the YA series out there.  
Here are two of my favorites.  It's hard to just pick two so these are three of my favorites from this year.  There are a few more but these are the BEST!  Click on the covers to read my review.   


Those are my three!  What's yours? 

 

First Lines Friday is a bookish meme hosted by Literary Marie of Precision Reviews. I encourage all of my fellow book bloggers and bookhearts to play along.
  • Grab your current read(s).
  • Share the first line(s).
  • Include the title and author.
"The grease-slicked hair is a dead giveaway - no pun intended."   
Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment