My Little Pocketbooks: Reviews Coming Soon   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Reviews Coming Soon

Just wanted to let you all know of my upcoming reviews of books I have completed.  And this is to help me too!

*A House Divided by Kimberla Lawson Roby (Writing A Review)  This was a book club selection for the month of August.


*Angel Time by Anne Rice (Writing A Review)  Finally got to an Anne Rice book this year.

*Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn (Writing A Review)  This was a book club selection for the month of June.
*Letters from a Birmingham Jail by Martin Luther King Jr. (Writing A Review) This was a free audiobook from Audiobooksync.com

*Man in 3B, The by Carl Weber (Writing A Review)  This was a book club selection for the month of July.
*The Mysterious Howling by Maryrose Wood (Writing A Review)  Another free audiobook from Audiobooksync.com

*Soulless by Gail Carriger (Writing A Review)  I have had this book on my bookshelf forever and I am finally checking it off my list.


Am I the only one behind on reviews?  How many do you have to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment