My Little Pocketbooks: Book Blogger Hop: Missing Endings   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Friday, August 30, 2013

Book Blogger Hop: Missing Endings


Hosted by Coffee Addicted Writer  TGIF!!

I decided to join a weekly hop for a bit.  This one is cool because you can post any day of the week.  That's right no pressure on getting your post up a specific day of the week.  Each week there will be a new topic submit by a blogger and everyone can join in with their answers.  Join us!
This weeks Topic/Question
August 30th -September 5th: Have you ever ended up reading a book with its last or last few pages missing? What book was it? And how did you managed to get to the end? (submitted by Kero)
My Answer

No way!
I have never ever read a book with missing pages. I won' know what to do.  I have run across them but I would always put them back and move on.  For some reason, as odd as it may sound....but...books with missing and torn pages are like pound puppies and need special homes.  They need to be take to homes where they can be fixed and loved.  I just don't have the time and the resources to take them all home.  I wish I could!!

Have you read a book with missing pages or ending?

No comments:

Post a Comment