My Little Pocketbooks: Audiobook Week: Task   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Audiobook Week: Task


All this week I will be participating in Audiobook Week with Devourofbooks.  Hop on over to Devourofbooks.com to see more information about this week, to get the button and to check out all the blogs participating this year. 
 
 Thursday Topic

What do you do while you listen? Any particular tasks or games that you find amazing for audio time?
I have to say that my answer for today's topic is kinda boring.  
I drive to work (40 min to one hour) and drive home (one hour to two hours) Monday through Friday.  I tried to listen to an audiobook while cleaning the house but the noise I was making while cleaning drowned out the narrator.  So that didn't work.  I listened to an audiobook on the plane to BEA and that was perfect.  Plane listening is a must now.  Crying baby!  What crying baby?
I tried to do an audiobook on the treadmill and that was so wrong.  I ended up walked so slow.  I think the beat of music helps me keep a pace.  Now as for driving that is perfect.  No one sitting next to you.  Volume up! And the sun roof open.  iPad hooked into the car stereo.  What could be better?

Where do you listen to audiobooks?

No comments:

Post a Comment