My Little Pocketbooks: Sunday Best #40   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sunday Best #40

 
Hosted by Tanya at Girlxoxo.com
 
How was your week everyone? Did you participate in Bout of Books or any kind of reading, blogging event?  There were a few things going on around the Blogosphere this month/week.  I am for one am looking forward to the end of the month for a few reasons.  BEA and getting to meet publishers and bloggers.  Taking some needed Vaca from work.  And having a few plane hours (from LA to NY) to sleep and read.  Yippie!
 So what is Sunday Best?
Every Sunday, we are going to share the best post on our blogs and other blogs we visited from the past week and link them up.  Join us in showing off your Sunday Best and leave a comment or two.
My Favorite Blog Post This Week
Spine Speak: April Showers Bring May Flowers
Bout of Books 7.0: Weekly Progress

My Favorite Blog Post from Other Bloggers
BEA2U- Answering your Questions! SigningLines, Galley Drops, Meeting Bloggers and more! 
I have been reading blog post about BEA since it's my first time going.  Bewitched Bookworms have a few post for first timers like me.

BEA Tips & Tricks: Part 8
Another great post about BEA

Last but not least....
my blog sista Alexis at Reflections of a Bookaholic got a new and super cute blog design.  Go over to her blog and check it out.  Click on the button.
Reflections of a Bookaholic

What blog post have you run across this week? Want to share? Add a link in the comments and I would love to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment