My Little Pocketbooks: Wicked Valentine's Read-A-Thon   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Monday, February 4, 2013

Wicked Valentine's Read-A-Thon

Wicked Valentine's Read-a-Thon
Feb. 7 - Feb. 14

The Wicked Valentine’s Read-A-Thon is a time when we all get together to dedicate the days of February 7-14 to as much reading as possible. You read as much as you can in order to get yourself a little further through that huge to-read pile! We know real life gets in the way and even if you can’t participate more than one day, you’re welcome to join in on the fun!
Since this is at the same time as my work days I am setting my goals kinda low for this Read-A-Thon.  I have no idea if I will be able to read anything at all.  But I will give it the old college try.  LOL! 

 My extremely low goal for this Read-A-Thon is to complete the following:
1.  Complete 2 book.
I think I will finish Sway on my ipad and Absent on my nightstand.  They have been there awhile and I would like to finish them sooner than later.
2.  Complete 1 review
At least one.  
3.   Enter at least 3 Challenges
4.  Join the Twitter chat at #WWReadathon once.
5.  Visit 5 new blogs.
I think if I pick 5new to me blogs to visit every day then that seems more realistic.  Cause my boss might be curious as to why I am at my computer all day long.  

Are you participating in the Read-A-Thon?  What are your goals?  How many books do you plan on reading? 

Good Luck!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment