My Little Pocketbooks: Wicked Valentine's Read-A-Thon: Wrap Up   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Friday, February 15, 2013

Wicked Valentine's Read-A-Thon: Wrap Up

Wicked Valentine's Read-a-Thon 
Feb. 7 - Feb. 14
And Done!!!...I completed my first Wicked Valentine's Read-A-Thon.  Whoot!  Whoot!  *throwing kisses*  I had a great time and I am going to be jumping in on this one again next year.  Orginally, I planned on accomplishing these goals:
1.  Complete 2 book.
I think I will finish Sway on my ipad and Absent on my nightstand.  They have been there awhile and I would like to finish them sooner than later.
2.  Complete 1 review
At least one.  
3.   Enter at least 3 Challenges
4.  Join the Twitter chat at #WWReadathon once.
5.  Visit 5 new blogs.
I think if I pick 5new to me blogs to visit every day then that seems more realistic.  Cause my boss might be curious as to why I am at my computer all day long.    
So here are my end of Read-A-Thon results:
1.  I completed Rescue and Absent.  Along with 5 out of 15 CD's of the Shoemakers Wife, 102 pages of Sway, 89 pages of Silver Sparrow and 50 pages of Sugar.  I am jumping all over for some reason.  I never read more than two books at time.  Until now!

2.  I completed 2 reviews.

3.  I didn't enter any challenges.
4.  I did the Twitter party on Tuesday night and won a prize.  I'll tell you about it at the monthly wrap up post.
5.  The 5 new blogs I found out about and now follow are:  (Click on the pic to go to their sites)
The True Book Addict
Twitter: @truebookaddict 
 
Twitter: @lollibea

Twitter: @momsvictories

Twitter: @CreateWithJoy1

And of course the hostesses with the mostesses...
My Shelf Confessions

I enjoy joining in on Read-A-Thons big and small because for some reason reading is fun but cramming in a bunch of reads with other readers is funner. LOL! I had a great time and you should try it out next year.

Did you join in on the fun? How did you do?  Do you join in on Read-A-Thons too?

No comments:

Post a Comment