My Little Pocketbooks: Dewey's Read A Thon   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Dewey's Read A Thon

Hey everyone!  It's currently hour 4 and I am sad to say that I am not going to be reading with you all this time.  I love Dewey's Read A Thon and I get a lot of reading done.  But this time there are way to many things I HAVE to do today.

Get my lashes done (this is a must)
Clean House (or at least the kitchen)
Boot Camp at noon (aaghh!  I will need a nap after that is over)
Hair Appointment (I will get some reading done while in the chair)
 Get a few million blog post done.  (soooo behind)

I will have a new audiobook on in the car with me while I am running around today.  I will be listening to The Paris Wife in the car and reading A Discovery of Witches when I can.

I will try my best to come back at the end of my wild day and check up on the progress of a few folks and to give you an update on my stats.  LOL!  I will over the moon if I get half way through at least one of these books. 

Are you participating in the Read-A-Thon?  What are you reading and how is it going?  Leave a comment and I will come by and cheer you on.

Happy Reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment