My Little Pocketbooks: Sunday Best #12   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sunday Best #12

This is a great new weekly linky started by Tanya at Girlxoxo.com
Every Sunday, we are going to share the best post on our blogs from the week and link them up.  Join us in showing off your Sunday Best and leave a comment or two.
My Favorite Blog Post This Week:
I love all things discounted and coupons.  They are the best.  It's like FREE money.  I wonder, how many times I have used the word FREE on my blog.  It's the next best word to LOVE!  Now there is an opportunity to get almost FREE (there it is again) audiobooks!  Now that is LOVE!


My Favorite Blog Post from Another Blog: 
Bloggers Being Sued for Pics on Blog -Beware
I was shocked to read this and WOW!  Now what do I do.  First, thanks to Sidne at Reading Rendezvous Reviewz for the heads up.  Second, everyone needs to read this!  I have to fix my blog now.  Oh where! Oh where is Bloggiesta!

Featured Post: (4) Advice to the Heriones and Love Interests? Yes, please!
I also stumped upon this blog post by Kat at Katastrophic.  This blog post is really great advice that I have to agree with on all of her points! 

What are some great blog post you have read this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment