My Little Pocketbooks: Sunday Best #6   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sunday Best #6

This is a great new weekly linky started by Tanya at Girlxoxo.com
Every Sunday, we are going to share the best post on our blogs from the week and link them up.  Join us in showing off your Sunday Best and leave a comment or two.
My Favorite Blog Post This Week:

Again I have a ton of giveaways going on right now and I love the idea of the newest one.  Clean Your Shelf Giveaway Hop is such a great idea!  I have so many books I want to go to good homes but I haven't made the real, honest to God effort.  Until now!  So click the link and pick four titles you would like to have from my book shelf.  These are all used books!  Good Luck

My Favorite Blog Post From Another Blog
 Jen from Devourer of Books has just announced the line up for Audiobook Week 2012.  Each day during the week will be a new topic for you to post on your blog and of course link it up!  
Go to the post and sign up.  Giveaways too!!

What great blog post have you come across this week that you would like to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment