My Little Pocketbooks: Why I Love Wednesday #17   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Why I Love Wednesday #17

Alexis from Reflections of a Bookaholic started a Wednesday Meme called Why I Love Wednesday. Hop on over to Alexis' blog and join in the fun.
The topic this Wednesday is ... Character
There are sooo many favorite characters to pick from that I had to make a list.  Want to read it ?  Here it goes?  (From books I read this year.)
In no particular order

Rue from The Hunger Games.  I love her and loved her in the movie more.  She is/was very bright and really helped bring the story into focus.
Lynnie from The Story of Beautiful Girl.  I loved her overall story and what she accomplished on her own.

Teenie from Teenie.  How could you not like Teenie.  Smart, strong, funny and she is like you and I if not someone you know.  Love her!

Jacob Jankowski from Water for Elephants.  I really liked to older Jacob.  For a ninety year old man he really had a lot to say and his opinions of the nurses were touching. 
Isabelle from The Wolves of Mercy Falls Series.  I loved her character because she was always saying what I was thinking.  ALWAYS!  Is it bad to like the mean girl in the book?

Who is your favorite character from a book you've read this year?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment