My Little Pocketbooks: Why I Love Wednesday #16   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Why I Love Wednesday #16

Alexis from Reflections of a Bookaholic started a Wednesday Meme called Why I Love Wednesday. Hop on over to Alexis' blog and join in the fun.
The topic this Wednesday is ... Book Couples

Out of the books that I have read this year I really feel in love with Homan and Lynnie as a couple from The Story of Beautiful.  Even though they were not physically together for more than 80% of the book, they continued to be in love with each other.  In 1968 Homan, a deaf black man and Lynnie, a young white woman with a developmental disability meet in a mental institution.  Now right there you can see that they would have a few issues to overcome in their relationship.  Their relationship is so pure and basic without all the trappings of modern issues.  They just love each other and I love them!  

Who is your favorite book couple?     

No comments:

Post a Comment