My Little Pocketbooks: Sunday Best #3   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Sunday Best #3

This is a great new weekly linky started by Tanya at Girlxoxo.com
Every Sunday, we are going to share the best post on our blogs from the week and link them up.  Join us in showing off your Sunday Best and leave a comment or two. 
I have to say that this week I have slacked on blogging alot.  I think I will have to make more time than just one day a week to get back on track so this week I would have to say that...
My Favorite Blog Post This Week:
I really liked this book and I will be having an author interview coming soon!! :)

My Favorite Blog Post From Another Blog:
I love seeing bloggers talk about other stuff too. And Jade really is into this show.  Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment