My Little Pocketbooks: TGIF #12 ~Book Series Finales   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Friday, April 6, 2012

TGIF #12 ~Book Series Finales

I decided to join a weekly meme called TGIF.  I kept seeing the button on top of so many sites, so I wanted to join in too.
This feature is for Fridays to re-cap the week's posts and to answer the proposed question from Ginger at GReads.  Check her out and join in the fun!
 This Friday's Question
Book Series Finales: Which book, from any series has been your favorite ending? What about your least favorite ending?

My Answer
I will have to say the first book in the a series that I feel in love with (as an adult) was Harry Potter.  The first book was cute and fun.  Harry was just a little boy living the underdog life when he gets the biggest news of his life.  He was so endearing and lovable.  With that being said the least favorite ending in a series would be...Harry Potter!  The last book was DARK!  Nothing like what I feel in love with.  Nothing at all!  Harry was not cute anymore.  If the series started like the last book I think I would have never read any of the other books. 

What is your favorite first book in a series and what is your least favorite ending?

No comments:

Post a Comment