My Little Pocketbooks: Ohh LaLa ~Lucca   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Ohh LaLa ~Lucca

The other day, it hit me that I have been blogging about books 99.9% of the time and less than .01% about purses.  Even though I have been shopping for purses all the time.  So every so often, I will post a new bag that I love and that's under $100.00.  I mean have you seen some of the prices of these pocketbooks lately.  I thought the gas prices were getting out of hand. 

This weeks Oh LaLa goes to...
Price: $35.50 
Colors: Comes in Black 
Approx Dimensions: Exterior - 16" L x 11" H x 4" W; Interior - 15" L x 10" H x 3" W
Description:  The classic colors and contemporary styling bring glamor into your life. A tote for all occasions - exciting journeys, a trip to the office and everything in between. Shiny gold tone studs, decorative padlock, and side straps contrasts the classic silhouette of an enchanting black soft leatherette tote bag. Zippered top closure opens up to a fully lined interior spacious compartment complete with a zippered back wall pocket and two open flap pockets, perfect for your cell phone, other small accessories and even your iPad. Or convert this executive handbag with detachable shoulder strap to shopper shoulder tote bag. Wear it with tweed trousers for a day at the office or a flirty top for a night on the town. This designer inspired fashion women satchel purse is super chic and modern without losing that classic black handbag feel that promises longevity of style and grace.

I ran across this bag when I was looking online for a replacement for my well loved and long time simple black bag.  I loved it to death if you know what I mean.  Everyone needs a simple black bag cause it is always PERFECT with everything in your closet.  I love this one because of the price, the size and the simplicity of the outside.  Perfect.
What so you think?  What is your all time go to bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment