Alexis from Reflections of a Bookaholic started a Wednesday Meme called Why I Love Wednesday. Hop on over to Alexis' blog and join in the fun.
I just finished Almost Like Being in Love (review coming soon) and the male lead character Dan would be a great book boyfriend. Why? Glad you asked.
1. He is in special forces which makes him a good protector from all the terrorist that came to attack (in the book)
2. He is well built. Strong arms and chest. Good eye candy
3. He is a one woman kinda man.
4. He is good looking. Did I mention that?
5. He grew up on a ranch and understands hard work.
6. He is tall and handsome. I think I might be repeating myself. LOL!
7. He has a great relationship with his mom. Now, who doesn't want that in a man. And his mom is cool and level headed unlike his dad.
Here is a photo of what I think Dan would look like.
|Photo from The Berry|
|Who is your newest book boyfriend? And of course what does he look like.|