My Little Pocketbooks: TGIF #11 ~Book Blogger Retreat~   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Friday, March 30, 2012

TGIF #11 ~Book Blogger Retreat~

I decided to join a weekly meme called TGIF.  I kept seeing the button on top of so many sites, so I wanted to join in too.
This feature is for Fridays to re-cap the week's posts and to answer the proposed question from Ginger at GReads.  Check her out and join in the fun!
This Friday's Question
If you could gather up a handful of book blogger friends to spend a weekend away talking books, where would you go? Tell us about it.
My Answer 
I love today's question.  This is going to be fun building this post.  *giggle*  Okay so here it goes.  I would gather a group of book bloggers.  
WHO:  All my meme friends, bloggers on my Google reader, and those I follow via Twitter, Facebook, Networked Blogs and stuff.  That would be around 100+ book bloggers.  Mostly female over the age of 21.  Sorry high schooler's this is my retreat!  You will have to go on the next one.  
WHERE:  First we would have to meet in one place like Florida.  And then jump on a cruise ship!  With free wi-fi of course.   The ship will have to have theme based events and parties.  Something like The Banquet from the Hunger Games and Romance book dress up along with the pool and drinks.  
Then the cruise would to take us to over the water bungalows in Bora Bora where breakfast is served to you in bed while we read and read.   Wow!  I am in heaven.  
What more does a woman need?
Thanks G for that one!  Excellent question!
This Weeks Recap

No comments:

Post a Comment