My Little Pocketbooks: TGIF #3 ~Book Appeal~   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Friday, February 3, 2012

TGIF #3 ~Book Appeal~

I decided to join a weekly meme called TGIF.  I kept seeing the button on top on so many sites, so I wanted to join in too.
This feature is for Fridays to re-cap the week's posts and to answer the proposed question from Ginger at GReads.

Check her out and join in the fun!

This Friday's Question
Book Appeal: When you're browsing goodreads, the library, or another blogger's reviews, what grabs your attention to make you want to read it?
My Answer
My answer is so sad but true.  I judge a book on it's cover.  I know!  I know!! I knoww!!!  You are not suppose to judge a book by it's cover but cover art seems to call to me.  Everything from the color to the font and the picture of the person, place or thing staring right back at me from the shelf.  The art is the most important since it grabs my attention first.  Only after I have fallen in love with the cover do I move on to see what the book is about.  

What grabs your attention to make you want to read a book?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment