My Little Pocketbooks: Golden Clutch   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Golden Clutch

After seeing Nicole Kidman with Keith Urban in one hand and a sexy gold clutch in the other, I had to do a little Internet window shopping for a gold clutch.  Since Keith Urban is not for sale.  Actress Nicole Kidman completely rocked her Versace halter, floor length dress on the Red Carpet at the Golden Globes this year and her clutch was the icing on the cake.  The perfect pocketbook piece!  

Actress Nicole Kidman & Country music singer Keith Urban
“Rendezvous” gold clutch by Roger Vivier.
To give your outfit a great personal touch look for something vintage.  Something no one will have and a pocketbook that won't break the bank.  So here are a few great gold clutches I have found online that are all under $60.00 at etsy.com.

  Trust me I know paying for a great pocketbook should not put you in the whole.  
Vintage After Five from VintagePursenality  $29.95
Vintage Gold Clutch from momoichip $39.00


VTC Metallic Gold Art Deo Box Clutch from AmyVintagetreasures  $58.00


No comments:

Post a Comment